There are no shortages of people who’d like to advise you regarding what should you do if you experience a fire damage – secure the property, contact your insurance firm, call a Glenview fire damage restoration team, and so on. Something a lot of people won’t say you are ‘what you shouldn’t do during a fire hazard’. Being the most hired fire damage restoration service in Glenview, IL, we’d like to help you in this matter. Let’s find out:
- Don’t try to save any food stuff, including canned foods, which were experienced fire damage. The extreme heat of the fire can make them hazardous to consume. They must be thrown away & in some circumstances, you can enumerate the price to substitute them as part of your insurance claim.
- Don’t try to handle fire ash & remains by yourself. You could end up damaging your ceilings, walls and other important surfaces if you slightly mishandle the fire. You may also experience respiratory problems during the course. Just leave it to the experts!
- If there was intense smoke, don’t attempt to rescue upholstered furniture or carpeting. They should be replaced so that they can’t prompt any respiratory issues.
- Don’t activate any electrical gadget, encompassing computer systems, which were inside a smoke filled room prior to they’ve been checked and cleaned professionally. There may be debris and ash inside the electrical appliances, and if you activate them, you certainly risk damaging them.
- Don’t get into the house until you’ve told it’s secure to do so. If you’re not provided that clearance because of structural integrity problems, don’t come inside. Your life is more precious than the premises you stay that you’re hoping to save. Let an expert deal with that from your side.
At ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration Pro, we wish you to be safe following your house experienced fire damage. We offer emergency fire damage restoration in Glenview, IL – be it a commercial property or a residential one. We have the skill and equipment to get your home restored after fire damage. We can also work with your insurance firm to make the fire damage restoration less hectic for you. Get a free quote now! Call us on 847-724-9800.